Tuesday, September 14, 2010


A little Feng Shui  ~  to calm the soul.


“Summer’s lease hath all too short a date.” --William Shakespeare

Summer is winding down now; the air is crisp and clear in the mornings. The leaves are starting to change colors and are beginning to fall from the trees. Distant sounds of football games echo along the evening breeze while I long for my sweater and the comforts of homemade soups and stews.  Fall is my most favorite season of the year!

What a busy time of year this is! Preparations are under way for hunting season, football games are in full swing now so I won't get to watch the programs I want to until sometime in March.  All of the end of summer chores still need to be done on these ever shortening weekends.  I went through my last high school registration this year.  While I was waiting impatiently, Tony told me that I should be savoring the experience because it was my last one.  That made me feel sad...and old.

 Now it’s time to focus on Senior pictures and start planning Christmas photos. Mention that you read this and I will give you a "friends and family" discount on your senior pics!


Until next time…