Thursday, November 4, 2010

Twitter? Facebook? My Space?

This is from a recent model shoot.  Special thank you to Lindsay who was incredible to work with.  I love black and white images that show lighting and form artistically.  I've already raised an eyebrow or two with this shot...this is a family rated blog after all but I really like this,  and it is MY blog.

It looks like all of the rules that I have laid out for myself are quickly falling by the wayside!  First I vowed that I would never text...and look at me now!  I will text the boys to have them do quick errands for me.  They text me to see what is for dinner...and then to say they won't be home...for dinner...

Now I am seriously considering Twitter, Facebook and My Space as marketing tools.  I don't kid myself to think that my life is so interesting that someone will want to know what I am doing 24/7 but it is a way to get my name and photos out there.  I'm still in the research phase, but when I make a decision you will be the first to know!

In the meantime, we're all well and hanging in there.  The guys have one more elk hunt scheduled and then I think we'll be done for the year.  Now if I can just get through football season so I can have the TV back again.  :)

~Tammie