Monday, February 8, 2010

Website is under construction!

Tammieharris.com is up and running! I am still working out some hiccups though, so I ask for your patience while I work out the kinks!
I am in the process of building my shopping cart feature and finalizing my price sheet. I am also waiting for my calibration prints to make sure that the prints you order are spectacular!

Some great news to share...I have a studio!! Well, access to a studio, actually. This means that I can shoot year round and not have to wait for dry weather. I'm so excited!

The studio is located at 1130 Bailey Hill Rd., Suite #20. If you are heading west on W.11th, turn left (south) onto Bailey Hill Rd. Turn right into the 2nd driveway on the right. We're Suite 20 on the left. So if any of you are thinking of having portraits done, lets get an appointment set up so we can shoot!

To link back to any of my website page, just click on the appropriate link on the right.

Thank you!

~Tammie