Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Construction nears an end!

Good news! My website seems to be coming together. The shopping cart feature has been added and tested and so far things are working the way they are supposed to be!

When your photos are ready to be viewed, I will send you an email link to your private gallery. The gallery will require a password for you to view the photos within. I will provide the password along with the link.

Your gallery will remain locked for 30 days (unless you instruct me to keep it private) to allow you, your friends and family sufficient time to view your photos, and order any prints if you choose to do so. You are welcome to share the link and password with anyone you choose. After this time, your gallery will become public to be viewed by anyone viewing my website.

Keep in mind that the photos in the gallery are NOT cropped and in some instances may need some editing, such as color correction and blemish touch ups. Rest assured that when your order is placed, the photos will be cropped accordingly and if necessary, touched up.

I appreciate the opportunity to be your photographer! Feel free to contact me for information regarding availability, products, services of fees.